Vases are delicate pieces and thus must be wrapped with extreme care and attention.
1. Make up the box by taping the bottom closed (tape down the centre and covering the sides like an ‘H’)
2. Line the box with bubble wrap with extra protection on the bottom.
3. Take vase and carefully fill it up with bubble wrap.
4. Wrap 3 layers of bubble wrap around the vase with the bubbles facing inwards towards the vase, and tape securely.
5. Place vase upright into the box.
6. Insert bubble wrap in the gaps between the vase and the box to protect all its sides.
7. Fill the remainder of the box with bubble wrap to create a cushion on the top.
8. Close the box and tape it closed. Make sure to add the following labels:
If you have any questions about how to pack a vase or any other item, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.